Thursday 17 March 2011

(24/09/10) - I Quit!!

Had a brain meltdown today and quit my job. Damn it felt good!
Unfortunately, by quitting early and due to unforseen mechanical issues, (gearbox is cactus, new one sent from UK @ 1,400 GBP. Add fitting, plus new clutch plate, transfer case and rear axle, I’m probably up for around $6,000), I will probably only have about $10,000 to see me around the big island. That is also assuming that dick-head Dave pays me the $2K he owes me for buying the Celica.
Still, fuck it, life is a crap-shoot (got to stop using gambling euphemisms) and identifying the things in life that aren't working and cutting them loose, regardless of the consequences, is nourishing to the spirit.
Enduring what you hate is the quickest way to an early death, (probably because you are secretly looking forward to it).

No comments:

Post a Comment